Sunday, May 29, 2011

How Do I?

How do I
Set down these burdens that are not mine
Let go of the words you said to yourself
Step off this path I did not forge

How do I
Keep the love unsullied by the pain
Let light into this darkened space
Love you and yet Love me too

How do I
Find the border of my soul
Seek you out but from afar
Know who is me when there is no you

How do I
Accept your wisdom and live My Life
Feel your wrongs are not my fight
Go my way and not just follow

How do I
Miss you when you're still here
Feel I failed you when it was you who fled
Still... need... you...

How do I
Fix it so you'll love me
Save you so you'll love me
Shine like a star in the night
     So you'll love me

How do I
Still, love you
Know, you love me too
Accept, that it is enough

How do I?

No comments: